The number 1 gooseneck hitch in America! The Turnover Ball installs completely under the pickup bed, requiring only a 4 inch hole for the ball to pass through. Installation requires no welding or bed removal, and uses only existing holes in the frame with few exceptions.
- See "Vehicle" tab for the complete list of vehicles that this hitch is designed to fit.
- Per the manufacturer: This item has minimum advertised price policy. NO price matches will be honored.
|Gross Towing Weight||30,000|
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|View Product Video|| |
- Ball is stored upside-down in hitch when not in use.
- Convert from a hitch to a level bed in seconds
- Includes 2 5/16 ball - 3 inch and offset balls available
- Bolts to existing holes in truck frame - no drilling or welding
- Requires only a 4 inch hole in the bed
- Powder coated for a durable, long lasting finish
- 2 5/16" Trailer Ball
- Safety chain loops
B & W Trailer Hitches
B&W's concept of "A hitch when you need it, a level bed when you don't" has been the basis for the B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch since 1988. The patented Turnover Ball offers you the versatility you need when you need it.
They offer a Turnover Ball Hitch to fit nearly every domestic full-sized pickup on the market.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.